Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Little Bear is Visiting…

Grammy’s 6 year old grandson, Little Bear, is visiting and we have been SOOOO BUSY!!! He is in bed now, so we are going to just take a few minutes to post a few quick pics to give you an idea of how things are going, and then fill you in more later…


Pippin: I got it!!! See Ya, later!


Gimli: Me! Me! I LOVE Tug-a-war!!! I LOVE these new Christmas Presents!

OC: Come on already... Throw the ball!


Mercy: Get his ear, Auntie Sadie!!!

Pippin: My Buddy!!!


Mercy: Aww, come on... It's only the 50th time we've run through this course today!!!


Grammy’s loving every tired minute of this, and so are we!!!

8 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

What fun! Love to see your pups - the upside down one is sweet!

betty said...

I know you are enjoying your time with Little Bear and he seems like he's having a great time too! and I bet the pups love him around too :)

enjoy!

betty

Dexter said...

PeeWee likes those little humans. Me? Not so much, but I see you guys do.

Slobbers,
Mango

Angela said...

It looks like the corgi's are having a great time with Little Bear! Little Bear looks like he is loving all of the corgi's too!

Happy New Year!
Angela

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Entertaining is so much FUN, isn't it???

Oh yes, and tiring too!!
Looks like a good time is being had by all!!

Smileys!
Dory

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'd be in the middle of that too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

^..^Corgidogmama said...

What...could possibly be a better toy for a corgi pup...than...their very...own...boy?????

Chatty Crone said...

2:40am and you are still up? Just watching all that cute yet extremely busy activity wore me out. I bet everyone slept well that night. Your grandson loves those dogs and they love him.

Happy New Year,
Sandie