We had 5 winners this time, and they can add the PPPP#5 badge to their page if they choose.
1. Dory and Mama from Dory’s Backyard
2. Kari in WeHo
3. Betty and Koda from A Corgi in Southern California
4. Angela from West Virginia Treasures
5. Sandie from Chatty Crone
The questions & answers were:
1. Who hosted/started LAST year’s Name Game? Twix
2. What does “OC” stand for ? (Either one will work) Ornery Cuss/Critter
3. What is another of Uncle BG’s names? Fat Butt, Chunky Butt, Beeg, Bud’s grandson, Beeger, Cute Little Man, Boy-Boy, BG-BG Boy
4. What is another of Mama Dott’s names? Dorothy J. Wigglebottom, Dott, Dottie, Grand-Dotter, Dotter
5. What is another of Auntie Sadie’s names? Shady Sadie Lady, Silly Sadie, Sadie Lady, Super Silly Sadie
So, here is the rundown on the Weekly Winners that got into this Corgi Toss:
Congratulations to all of you! And NOW…. Drum Rooooollll… The Grand Prize Winner is…
Congratulations to Rudy and his Raiser! Please email me and let me know which prize you choose so that we can make arrangements to get it to you. I will also have Grammy talk to her sister about getting a receipt from Unity Thrift for your tax records. If you want something from the CafePress Shop and you would like Grammy to put YOUR dog in one of the designs, let us know so we can make those arrangements too.
I want to thank all of your for playing my Pippin’s Peek at the Past Puzzles, and I hope you all had fun and learned more about us!
And now… since it was Dott and BG’s birthday on the 8th, they decided to do a give-away of their own, so a second name was chosen, and the winner of one of Dott’s books is…
Dory and Mama! Congratulations to you, too, and we hope you enjoy it. In case you haven't see a preview of it, you can click HERE to see one.
Be on the lookout for the upcoming “Gimli Grab-bag Game” hosted by my big brother, Gimli!