Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I’m Entering Mango Minster 2012… by Dott

Can you BELIEVE it!?!  It is January again, and time for Mango Minster, the premier Dog Blog Dog Show, hosted by none other than our HUGE friend, Mango the Mastiff!  He and his mom put on the BEST Dog show each year, and put in TONS of work on making it fun for everyone.  Even if you don’t enter, there are great adventures, contests and games featured by Mango’s furiends, and he has a TON of them!!!


A couple of years ago, OC even got to be one of the judges, and Grammy provided one of the First Place Prizes… a portrait of the winner, which was Clive, a Golden Doodle Helper Dog to his autistic friend.

We JUST found out about this year’s Mango Minster last night when Grammy FINALLY felt well enough to get online and let us visit some of our old friends.  One of the classes is “Too Darn Cute!” and when my Dad found out about that, he said that I HAD to enter!  That’s what he’s called me from the time I was born… EVERY DAY… SEVERAL times a DAY!!!


Dad says I am cute when I’m sleeping with my toy squirrel,  

 And cute when I’m out doing “Squirrel Patrol” for REAL squirrels.





He says I’m cute from the front (I was sneezing). 
and cute from the back  (I was bowing).   
He says both sides of my profile are cute, too!   

He laughs and says I’m cute when I’m dirty  

 and cute when I’m clean…

He snickers and says I’m cute when I’m ANGRY  (wouldn’t YOU be!) 



 
And cute when I’m angelic…

He even said I was cute when I was FAT  (I was in the family way) 


and cute when I am thin!

He says I’m especially cute when I do my tricks… Here I am with my "Hands up..."

And here are a few more on this video.



  

Do YOU think I’m cute enough to win?  Are you “SQUEEEEEing” yet?


17 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

You are sure to win and definitely have my vote. I have always thought that you are too darn cute!

licks and sniffs Sasha

Dexter said...

Raise the SQUEEEE alarm! You are cute dirty, cute clean, relentlessly cute!

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

Oh, I TOTALLY agrees with your dad. You really ARE too darn cute! Every single one of those pictures made me go, "Awwwwwwww!!!"

Good luck in Mango Minster!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Anonymous said...

Oh, I TOTALLY agrees with your dad. You really ARE too darn cute! Every single one of those pictures made me go, "Awwwwwwww!!!"

Good luck in Mango Minster!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Dot sweetie, I've always thought you were cool beans! Glad that your mama is posting and feeling better. You take good care of her! Hope all is well in CA. Indiana is a cold and windy 24 degrees tonight. Hugs from Jake and Addie, and Corgimom too!

Chatty Crone said...

Of course you will win and if I knew how to vote I would vote for you. You are adorable!

Glad to you see you back.

sandie

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

You are fur sure a cutie!!
I thinks you should take home the gold...

-Brandon

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Dott, you are indeed super cute! We love your determination and your energy, which enhance your cuteness. Best of luck in the competition.

Jed & Abby

Anonymous said...

Dott is so cute she has to share it a little each day on her FaceBook Page!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Dott/133500170609

Not only are there MANY more cute pictures of her but also fun games and facts!

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Hi Dott

We are visiting all Daisy's competitors in the Too Darn Cute category. It's nice to meet you. You are very cute. Our mommy is glad she doesn't have to judge this category, there's a lot of competition.

Tucker and Daisy

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

You sure are a tiny little thing we think Scylla Cat is about the same size as you. But every inch of you is CUTE!!!!!!

The Websters said...

SO VERY CUTE! We think corgis are the CUTEST! In fact. Mrs. and Mr. Master were looking at a corgi husky mix from a rescue before they rescued me. Cool huh?

Good luck to you!

xoxo,

Nora

Shane Kent Louis said...

Your one of the wonderful dogs here in blogland, and I love the angelic photos of yours :D




It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

i must admit...Corgi butts are adorable! my mommy has a weakness for something particular in EVERY breed...with Corgi's its your fluffy butts and your smiles!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco Bean The Princess

Achieve1dream said...

Squee!! I think you could totally win it!

2browndawgs said...

You are definitely cute! Good luck!

SissySees said...

If we don't win, we hope you do. Well... Gretchen and Mama do maybe. Sissy might could have been entered in the bad sport category instead. Hem.