For today’s “Peek at the Past” I want to take you back to our post on some of the critters we’ve found around here. This same post is when I got my name changed from Neelix to Pippin!
Here are the questions for this week’s “Peek at the Past”:
1. What did the pups find in the back yard? _________
2. What was BG’s little ex-mistress doing in the picture? ________
3. What did they find in the tackroom when they went to feed the horses? ____________
For new readers/players, here are the rules: There will be 5 sessions, (this is the 4th one) and the winners who answer all questions in each puzzle correctly, will each get a Badge to display for the weekly wins. At the end of the 5 sessions, all of the winner’s names will be put into a Corgi Toss and the Grand Prize Winner will be chosen. (It was possible to have 5 entries if you'd gotten each week's questions correct.)
The Grand Prize Winner will get their choice of one of two prizes…
1. A “Little Dott Finds A Home” book OR
2. A $15 Gift Certificate to our Country Corgi CafePress Shop We’ve added a LOT of new designs – here are a few… Also, if you have a picture of your dog, and would like a design made, let me know, and I will work with you on it.
A $10 donation in your name to the Unity Thrift and Outreach Dog Rescue that Grammy’s Sister works with. They take 50+ dogs and puppies to no-kill shelters on the coast in various cities every month (over 1,000 dogs saved already) and have helped pay for over 400 spays/neuters this past year!
The following link is to a Newspaper Article about Linda Hodges (Trixie) and Unity Thrift and Outreach if you’d like to know more. (Auntie Naunie is just to Mrs. Hodges right, in the purplish blue top.)