Monday, March 22, 2010

Miss Mercy Monday Mystery #4!


It is Miss Mercy Monday Mystery Time again! Let’s see if you can sniff out the answer to Miss Mercy’s question from the "Sudden Change of Plans and Tidbits" Post…



Who is THIS little “deer” and her two Black Lab “siblings?” Hint: The 2 aren’t from an old TV Show though the names are the same! (I need 3 names here…)


The Mystery’s are posted on Monday afternoons, around 5 p.m. Pacific Time, and the answers need to be in by 5 p.m. Tuesday afternoon. You have 24 hours to figure out the mystery and write a comment with your answer on this blog. I’m changing my “comment” section for the next 24 hours to having to be approved by me so that I can approve and post them after the 24 hour Mystery period so no one thinks that someone else got the answer so doesn’t make a try. I’ll go back to regular commenting after the 24 hours, ok?



Everyone who has the correct answer/s will be awarded a Miss Mercy Mystery badge (See the side bar), and have their name entered in the Corgi Toss that we will have at the end of MMMM #5. Last week, we had three friends get the correct answers: Mango, Betty & Koda, and Rachel & Bender.


BG will choose the winner from all the names in that Corgi Toss, and they will receive their choice of either one of Little Dott’s Books, Little Dott Finds a Home (Click the title to read a preview of the first few pages) OR a $20 Gift Certificate to our Country Corgi CafePress Store.


Good luck everyone, and happy sleuthing!

3 comments:

ocmist said...

I had scheduled this to post at 5 and I guess it didn't post because when I checked it at 9:20, it wasn't showing, so I posted it then. You, therefore have until 9:30 p.m. tomorrow to get in your answers to the Mystery and still be counted.

ocmist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RachTrem said...

I believe the little "deer" is Cassie, and her two Black Lab “siblings” are Ricky and Lucy.

Lots of licks! - Bender