Twinkietinydog is hosting the 1st Annual Global Animal Blogging Event (GABE. It started April 1st and will end on April 18th, when all the winners will be announced. Twinkie will accept links March 31- April 10th.
She wants to get a lot of new friends together and have lots of fun, and the rules are simple! If you want to participate:
1. You have to place the event's logo on your sidebar
2. Email her a link to the post with the event's logo and instructions for your readers.
3. You can be a PASSIVE PARTICIPANT -- those who won't be giving away anything & just want to make new furiends.
- All you need to do is come view the links Twinkie is uploading.
- Leave one comment at the blogs that are Active Participants.
- Wait until the 18th to see if you won any of the giveaways.
4. Or you can be an ACTIVE PARTICIPANT – blogs that will have a giveaway
- You should place the badge on your sidebar. (instructions on the GABE site)
- Prepare a post informing your readers that you're participating in the event.
- And tell them what you are giving away.
Twinkie will check your post and if it's G-rated and satisfies the two conditions, she'll post it on her blog for others to share and be able to visit with ease.
This is a blogging event for bloggers and not for Anonymous commentors. This is important as we, the active participants, will need to contact you at the end of the event to find out where to mail the prizes. We are all going to be winners here. We'll either gain new friends or prizes or both.
This is a great idea, Twinkie, and we are honored to be able to join you in this year’s GABE! Since we are also in the middle of running a Miss Mercy Monday Mystery Contest with a prize involved, we will only have one prize for our GABE Give-Away.
Our prize will be one of my children’s books, Little Dott Finds A Home. You can click on the title link or on the PREVIEW link in our sidebar to read a preview of the first several pages of the book . My Dad (Robert) and I illustrated this book with photos of me from birth through the first couple of months of my life except for the cover, which Grammy illustrated.
We will have one of our famous “Corgi Tosses” of all the names of the commenters from this post and have one of us choose a name and give it to Grammy to see who wins. Good luck everyone.
Let us know in your comments if you are interested. (IF you have won one of my books previously, we will give you a $15 gift certificate to buy something from our Country Corgi CafePress Store.) Remember, the winner will be announced on April 18th, so comments will have to be in on this blog by the 17th. Good luck my furiends!