I read Betty's post on A Corgi in Southern California about a new game that's going around, and asked her for a letter.
Here are the rules she posted: Basically, you get assigned a letter and you write 10 things about what you love that start with that letter and then you ask if anyone wants to play along to leave a comment that they want a letter assigned to them. You write them an email, assign a letter to them, and then they do a post with 10 things they like starting with that letter.
She assigned me a "C", so here goes:
1. Christ: He is my Savior and Lord, and loved me enough to die and pay the price for my sin, so that I can get the free gift of eternal life... Thank you, Lord!
2. C******, my WONDERFUL husband! (His real name, not his call name...)
3. Children: I love them!!! That is why I worked with my "Special Angels" as an aide for Special Ed, and the severely handicapped for 18 years, and now love it when I get visit with them, or to play with my grandkids!!!
4. Corgis: Gee, Betty THAT was just to easy!!!!
5. Chorgis: I can handle Chihuahuas, but CHORGIS are a really great mix. BG and Dott are tops (after full Corgis, of course)
6. Chaps: Well, Corgis sort of have chaps on their little hind legs :)
7. Crochet: I like all kinds of needlework, actually, but this one starts with a C.
8. Chalk Drawing: I LOVE to work with Pastel Chalks in my artwork.
9. Chili: Especially my Mom's Chili Verde
10. Chinese Food: Orange Chicken, Broccoli Beef, etc.
Thanks for letting me play, Betty!!!