Sunday, April 5, 2009

Camping Album

Mom appologizes for the pics being a bit fuzzy. She was using an OLD camera, and OLD film.


Here's mama, me and Dad relaxing after breakfast while we were waiting for Dott and Robert to get there.



Finally, Dotty arrived.





and then she convinced everyone that she NEEDED to see the river...











After that, she talked everyone into going down to the Lake.









I had been before, remember, so I waded right in to Dad.






I talked and talked to her about going in, but she wasn't sure...








I finally gave up and just demonstrated by going out to Dad while Dott watched.







Dott finally got up enough nerve to go out when her Master tempted her with some jerky treats.






Once the ice was broken, so to speak, she ventured out with me a couple of times.







When she came back out, they thought she was rolling to dry herself off, but that is when she had found the new perfume she wanted to try on, so, her master took her out and made her take a bath.

I thought I saw one of those fish they had talked about and went out to try to grab it, but it turned out to be a leaf instead.





After that, they all thought we should take a little walk to dry off a bit so we could go back to camp, and that is when Dotty found the second batch of perfume... After THAT bath, they hustled us all into the car and took us back to camp.

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Thank you for stopping by our blog! Gram's doll house took YEARS to build and she says she she'd do it all over again in a heartbeat! We think you should start that dollhouse of yours!
Your lake looks like a fun adventure to us, guys!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

What's film?

Leaves are fine to practice your fishing technique with, they don't move so much. I am smelling that perfume from here.

Slobbers,
Mango

^..^Corgidogmama said...

I so....love...this...blog!!!

Infrared Goggles said...

These guys are so much fun!!!