Sunday, December 16, 2012

We’re BACK!!! by Giml




Hi!  In case you’ve forgotten me, I’m Gimli from the Country Corgis.




The other day, I was sitting around, bored again, as usual, and going completely STIR CRAZY with cabin fever!  (Notice the facial tic I'm starting to develop...)


I happened to look over Grammy’s shoulder in our new trailer where we live now,



and saw that her friend, Chatty Crone had let their little dog, Disco, write a blog post!



I asked to read it, and then wrote a comment and got an email answer back! That was exciting! 



I thought about it and then had a long talk with Grammy and asked her if maybe WE could start blogging again. 


Now, though, she says that maybe she should let us do a post every once in a while to keep our friends up to date.

I hope that everyone is as excited about this as I am!!!

5 comments:

Dexter said...

Welcome back! It sure is great to see you. I can't wait to read about your adventures.

Kisses,
Dexter

betty said...

excited to see you all back!! I look forward to reading what is going on!

betty

Chatty Crone said...

I am so glad to see you back - maybe blogging again will make your eye better.

I missed you.
Roof!
Disco and Chatty

Kari in Alaska said...

We missed you!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Achieve1dream said...

Yay!!!!!!!!